“Big Brother is watching you,” George Orwell (1949) once proclaimed in the haunting novel ‘1984’.
Less than 30 years later it seems he is doing more than just watching. Global brands are now focusing on generating personalised marketing campaigns using the latest Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) technology and producing truly unique marketing experiences for their ‘tribes’.
This White Paper covers:
- The meaning of and the differences between RFID and Near Field Communications (NFC)
- How RFID helps brands connect with audiences and add value to Experiential campaigns
- Examples of how and why brands are using RFID and NFC
- The outcomes for brands already using RFID and the benefits for Experiential marketers
- The future of RFID technology and its use within Experiential Marketing
- Brands that cross the line with RFID tagging/ tracking consumer data
Click on ‘Find Out More’ below to contact us and obtain the full white paper.
Previous; Lobster Roll Rumble- When consumers used their wristbands to touch branded signage, tweets were sent out with pre-set phrases. Photo: Alyssa Ringer.
Above; Ushuaia Ibiza Beach Hotel, RFID Social Sharing Experience.